Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Universe Superion with HMK Add-On Custom

I've been looking at this videos from a very great modeler named Ryan Uybengke. He does everything imaginable to a toy to realise his ideas from painting - to out of this world modifications. But what I really liked is his mastery of kitbashing.
Kitbashing is a method wherein you get parts for your project from other kits. It saves a lot of time instead of scratchbuilding especially if it is a very large part like a whole arm. Since the Fans Project Add-On Kit is quite expensive, I actually waited for him to make a tutorial about how he did his Custom Add-On for his Superion but my itch to try it myself got the best of me. So I bought the Transformers Crossover Hulk (the blue one). Since I can't figure out how he did his version, I decided to make my own version. The custom add-on parts can still be removed. So here it is. My very own Superion HMK Custom.

Universe Superion


Universe Superion with Fans Prject Add-On


Universe Superion with Ryan Uybengke's Custom Add-On



Superion HMK Custom








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails