Monday, February 7, 2011

PG Wing Zero Custom WIP 3 = Gun/Cannon Modification

The PG Wing Zero Custom is already perfect for me as it is so I decided not to modify anything on it. Besides I don't know how and I might ruin it since I'm not that good! (Like what happened to my Keita White Strike Freedom.
I learned my lesson. If you don't have a definite plan and you suck at drawing too, DON'T DO IT! There's a thin line between being brave and being foolish.
The Buster Rifle of the Wing Zero Custom for me looks great when combined but sucks apart. They're a bit too long and frail looking - but together they look great. So I decided to keep them that way.
For the guns, I used the IWSP Scope rifle, MG Unicorn double gatling guns, HG 1/144 Gundam virtue Blaster Gun and the Shin Musha Musket gun. Just put them all in places where they might look good and glued them there.

Here's how it looks.


But I guess you're not expecting this:





Say Hello to my little friend!!! Hehehe...

I'll show you how I did the LED mods on the guns come my next post. Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails