Saturday, September 4, 2010

Keita's White Strike Freedom

Hi guys! I've been working on my MG Strike Freedom FBM lately. I plan top try out spray painting this time instead of handbrushing and hopefully if it turns fine move on to AB. I've been looking for some ideas in the internet and I saw this:



Looks good right?! I know a lot of people have done it already. I just really like how it looks so I've decided to try it out. Here's what I have done so far.


As you know, the last three fingers on the strike freedom's hands are connected. To get more articulation, I separated each fingers. Suddenly they were just too loose so I've put some mighty band on the ball ends of each finger to make it tighter.
I've also managed to drill the holes and will be carving out the shoulder guards.


Look who decided to join in. Don't worry. He'll get his turn soon enough. Hehehe...




I've also managed to carve out the shoulder guard just below the holes see! 'Til next time. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails