Monday, September 6, 2010

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam "Banshee" by Keita


"How long can you stop swearing after seeing this?"

I was doing research for my White Strike Freedom project in Master Keita's site when I came upon this. I said, "What the...!" And I never stopped swearing since.

Master Keita has always been well-known for his extraordinary skills in gunpla but this is a clear testament of his range - which LIMITLESS! His modifications on MG's are already way up there - as they are. But to bring the same quality, attention to detail and overhauling to an sd? An SD my friend! Not a PG, 1/100 or 1/144. An SD! Now that's wicked.

Who would have thought about it? Who would have even imagined it? Who could ever pull it off?

So remember the name.

"You'll scream it later..."


Click here fore more pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails